Our advanced heat trace panel boards can be fabricated to meet standard or custom design solutions for specific engineering requirements. We offer a single source solution for made-to-order heat trace control panel boards, from design, assembly, full quality acceptance testing, and UL-508A Certification.
- Standard designs available
- Custom design solutions available
- Can manufacture using your supplied drawings
- UL-508A certified
- Floor or wall mounted enclosures
• NEMA 1, 3R, 4, 4X and 12 enclosures
- Our heat trace panel boards are available in the following standard panel sizes:
• Standard bus ratings (amperage/phase) 100A, 225A, and 400A
• Customized panel boards with user-specific electrical service requirements available
• Panelboard distribution branch spaces in 12, 24, 36, and 42, as well as custom sizing
- Two series of heat trace panel boards are available:
• ProC™ series uses a standard 30mA ground fault circuit breaker
• ProCS™ series utilizes a microprocessor-based ground fault relay for improved accuracy and faster alarm condition response times
• Reduces nuisance trips
• Simplifies installation of high-circuit-count panels for “plug and play” installation
- All of our heat trace control panels include panelboard distribution center, power distribution block, and control power transformer
- Options available include an integrated main circuit breaker, main contactor, alarm relay, alarm horn, door disconnect, hand/off/auto selector switch, and push-to-test lights on the panel front
- View online or download a white paper about our advanced heat trace panel boards.
Our engineering staff can assist in the design of your panelboards to meet the most stringent of UL-508A standards. We offer a variety of convenient standard panel sizes or our engineering staff can create specific design solutions based on your needs or we can manufacture using your supplied drawings. Our panelboards can be fabricated as floor or wall mounted enclosures; and we can provide heat trace control panels in NEMA 1, 3R, 4, 4X and 12 enclosures.
We design and manufacture the ProCS™ and ProC™ series of heat trace control panel boards. The ProCS series are designed with a microprocessor based relay whereas the ProC series uses a standard 30mA ground fault circuit breaker.
The ProCS series results in fewer nuisance trips, better control during auto tune and set up, improved temperature monitoring accuracy, and faster response times. Many heat trace panelboards are installed in isolated locations with long cable runs that result in normal ground resistance of 5-20mA, just below trip levels for a standard 30 mA circuit breaker. Our use of a microprocessor-based ground fault relay reduces on nuisance trips, while simplifying installation of high-circuit-count panels for “plug and play” installation.
Our heat trace panel boards include panelboard distribution center, power distribution block, and control power transformer. The panel has options for an integrated main circuit breaker, main contactor, alarm relay, alarm horn, door disconnect, hand/off/auto selector switch and push-to-test lights on the panel front. Taken together, these features mean that our advanced heat trace panels offer advanced features common to higher-priced panelboards — with minimal cost and lead-time.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements for heat trace panel boards.
In addition to being UL-508A certified, AEAMC is also ISO 9001:2008 certified and a member of the PICS Consortium.